The way nature intended.
Why is water filtration simply the better alternative?
Filtered tap water is the most efficient method of obtaining clean tasting, fresh drinking water and it comes at a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
Australian Drinking Water Guidelines place strict requirements on water supply authorities to ensure safe drinking water by constant monitoring and treatment of water for purity and safety. There are several processes, from protection of the catchment areas right through to chemical treatment and maintenance of water distribution systems, that are specifically for the purpose of maintaining a high standard of drinking water. Bottled water is not included in these standards but is covered by the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code, which, unlike Australian Drinking Water Guidelines, does not constantly monitor the water through the process to point of sale.
- Can be expensive
- You pay for packaging, storage and transport and advertising.
- Comes in plastic bottles, which may contain chemicals such as phthalates that can leach into the contents
- It is not strictly regulated.
- Empty water bottles are environmentally irresponsible.
- Not assured of where the water originates from
- Unlimited availability.
- Already strictly monitored.
- Some parasites cannot be removed by chlorination.
- Heavy metals can remain in tap water even after treatment, although they are considered to be at safe levels.
- Chemical treatment tends to leave tap water with a bad taste.
Filtered tap water provides the best of both worlds!
- Unlimited availability.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Clean tasting.
- Parasites, excess heavy metals and chemicals removed one stage better than tap water.
- Fresh, clean and safe drinking on tap at a fraction of the cost of commercially packaged water.
WATER COOLER PRODUCT OPTIONS
Bottle Top Coolers
Bottle Top Water Coolers are great if you have no access to a plumbed in water cooler solution. Great for warehouses and remote locations. View our range of bottle top coolers for counter tops or free standing models.
Plumbed Water Coolers
A plumbed water cooler solution is a great option to have fresh clean water all year round without having to worry about ordering water bottles. Check out our plumbed water cooler product range.
Undersink chillers and filters
Filtered tap water provides the best of both worlds. Environmentally friendly, clean tasting - Fresh, clear and safe drinking water at a fraction of the cost of commercially packaged water.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
Maintenance is part of every rental agreement
To produce the best quality water possible, it is necessary to keep the unit maintained and the filters clean and fresh.
Our servicing involves sanitation of the unit and replacement of filters wherever necessary and we keep a regular maintenance schedule so that all customers are assured that Allclear Cool Water is monitoring their water cooler and making sure it remains in proper, hygienic working order. Our service vehicle carries a supply of replacement filters at all times and can attend promptly to most customer requests.
Rentals include all services as part of the agreement and if the unit is owned by the customer, service is charged on a per call basis.
Can't decide on the right water cooler solution for your office? Our staffs are here to help.
Simply give us a call on 02 4367 4991 or use the